Home | Directory | Contact | FAQ | Recipes | Restaurants | Vietnamese Recipes | 100 Vietnamese Foods | Subscribe

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Introducing... "Riker"

Wanna meet the latest addition to the family?

Introducing... Riker 1

Introducing...

... Riker, born to my brother and his wife at 10:12 p.m. and weighing 5 pounds, 9 ounces.

Introducing... Riker 2

Tiny baby toes.

Introducing... Riker 3

Of course, that's not his real name. But since Tiberia was first, Riker is second-in-command. Sure we're shuffling our TOS with TNG (The Original Series and The Next Generation if you're not Trekkies), but if you use roundabout Cockney reasoning, you might be able to figure out his real name.

Proud big sister! Love this photo that my brother snapped before my visit.

Introducing... Riker 4

As I left the hospital, I couldn't help but notice the Church of Scientology across the street. Do you think Tom Cruise hangs out there? :P

Church of Scientology - Los Angeles

And what did I bring to the new mother? Her parents bring plenty of nutritious foods so I opted for something fun -- black sesame cream puffs from Oh My Pan Bakery & Tea - San Gabriel.

*****
1 year ago today,
2 years ago today, Best of: Top 11 to 20 Recipes of 2008.
3 year ago today, Clafoutis aux Cerises (French Cherry Clafouti).
4 years ago today, Ggakdugi Kimchee (Korean Pickled Radish).
5 years ago today, a virtual tour of the floating market, stilt houses, and fruit trees in the Mekong Delta - Vietnam.

2 comments:

  1. Riker is beautiful for sure! Love the pictures! Congratulations to the new family (including the new aunt).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sis,
    Thanks! Poor little guy, it's tough being the youngest. He gets overshadowed by everyone else.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I try to respond in a timely manner, but am not always able to do so. If you're awaiting a response, check the post in which the comment is made or click the "Notify me" option.

If you're not a blogger and you'd like to leave a comment, you can do so using your Google/Gmail account.

I welcome questions, discussions, and feedback, but please be mindful that this is my home online. I reserve the right to delete any comment that is anonymous or unknown, rude, promotional, or has a link.

Thank you for reading!