Home | Directory | Contact | FAQ | Recipes | Restaurants | Vietnamese Recipes | 100 Vietnamese Foods | Subscribe

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Blogger Prom - Andaz West Hollywood - West Hollywood

Blogger Prom - Andaz West Hollywood - West Hollywood 1


The view over Sunset Boulevard from the Andaz West Hollywood.

A few hundred SoCal bloggers, not just food bloggers, came out for Blogger Prom. For how Blogger Prom came to be, you can read Caroline on Crack and Estar LA's posts.

The younger '88's sister was my date for the evening. The theme was the 80s. My cousin wore a very cute cocktail dress that her brother, Phong Hong designed. I wore two tank tops, a lace tiered skirt, leggings, and loads of necklaces. Was that like, totally rad, or what? :P

The rooftop pool.


Blogger Prom - Andaz West Hollywood - West Hollywood 2


We arrived pretty late so we managed to squeeze in a couple of drinks.


Blogger Prom - Andaz West Hollywood - West Hollywood 3


Not much food left.


Blogger Prom - Andaz West Hollywood - West Hollywood 4



Blogger Prom - Andaz West Hollywood - West Hollywood 5


And actually, they started putting the cupcakes away so I never got to taste any. They could have left them for people to take home. :(


Blogger Prom - Andaz West Hollywood - West Hollywood 6


I didn't get these either.


Blogger Prom - Andaz West Hollywood - West Hollywood 7


After snapping photos of the food, I got distracted talking with other bloggers I knew and before I knew it, the evening was over.

Since we didn't really get anything to eat, my cousin and I stopped off for dinner at Daikokuya Original Noodle & Rice-Bowl - Los Angeles (Little Tokyo).

The best part of the night, goody bags!


Blogger Prom - Andaz West Hollywood - West Hollywood 8


My cousin Phong designed the logo on the hair care products.


Blogger Prom - Andaz West Hollywood - West Hollywood 9


Mmm. Chocolate.


Blogger Prom - Andaz West Hollywood - West Hollywood 10


Andaz West Hollywood
8401 Sunset Blvd.
West Hollywood, CA 90069
323-656-1234

*****
1 year ago today, Mi Xao Don Chay (Vietnamese Vegetarian Crispy Egg Noodles).
2 years ago today, Vanille de Patisserie - San Marino.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. I try to respond in a timely manner, but am not always able to do so. If you're awaiting a response, check the post in which the comment is made or click the "Notify me" option.

If you're not a blogger and you'd like to leave a comment, you can do so using your Google/Gmail account.

I welcome questions, discussions, and feedback, but please be mindful that this is my home online. I reserve the right to delete any comment that is anonymous or unknown, rude, promotional, or has a link.

Thank you for reading!